To comply with “Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio” about the Services of the Society of Information and E-Commerce (Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico) in its 10th article, the following is stated:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the web domain professorgame.com is Roberto Alvarez Bucholska (mentioned as “we”, “us” or “Professor Game” in the rest of this statement), who can be contacted in C/ General Zabala, 12, El Complot Coworking, Madrid, Spain 28002. Contact email: professor[@]professorgame.com
2. USERS: The access and/or use of the website professorgame.com makes you a USER who accepts, given such access and/or use, these terms and conditions.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.professorgame.com offers access to articles, information and data (mentioned as “contents” in the rest of this statement) that are property of Professor Game. The USER is held accountable for its use of the website.
The USER commits to making good use of the contents that Professor Game offers through its web and other digital media, and also commits not to use them for (including but not limited to):
(i) activities that are illicit, illegal or against good will and public order; (ii) broadcasting content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, illegal-pornographic, advocating for terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) causing damage to physical or logical systems of Professor Game, its providers or third parties, to introduce or diffuse within its systems virus software or other systems that might cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) attempt to access and/or use the data of other USERS to modify or manipulate their messages.
Professor Game reserves its right to remove comments and other contents that violate human dignity, are discriminating, racist, xenophobic, pornographic, attack childhood, public order or security or that, according to its own judgement, are not appropriate to publish.
Under all circumstances, Professor Game shall not be held accountable for the opinions of its USERS through the blog or other possibilities, in observance of applicable regulation.
4.1 Purpose of the collected data and CONSENT to its treatment.
As provided in the LOPD (Data protection law) in its 5th article, the USER is informed that, through the web’s signup forms, data is collected and saved in a file, with the sole purpose of sending digital communications such as newsletters, posts and others that Professor Game considers interesting for its USERS. The required fields are essential to fulfill the above.
The owner will be the only one to have access to such data and, under no condition shall hand over, share or sell it to other third parties.
4.2. Compliance with the applicable legislation.
Professor Game is compliant with the law “Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal” (LOPD), the Royal Decree “Real Decreto 1720/2007 de 21 de diciembre” that approves the regulation that sets forth such a law and other valid and applicable regulation, pursuant of the correct use and treatment of personal data of USERS.
Professor Game also informs that it is compliant with the law “Ley 34/2002 de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y el Comercio Electrónico” and will ask the USER for its consent to use its email with commercial purposes in each moment.
To comply with the LOPD, it is informed that the information provided, as well as the data derived from the usage of the web, can be stored in the files of Professor Game and be processed for the ends established in the request and to continue the relation established in the subscribed forms.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of its information to inform, through any means, including email, the products and services of Professor Game.
In the event of not authorizing the treatment of the information for the mentioned purpose, the USER can exercise its right to oppose the processing of its information under the terms and conditions mentioned under the title “Exercise of the ARCO rights”.
4.3. Data Security
Professor Game has the reasonable technical and organizational measures in place to ensure the security of personal information, to avoid its alteration, loss and access and/or processing by unauthorized parties. These security measures take into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks it is exposed to, may these risks come from human or natural action. The above is compliant with LOPD in it 9th article, and the RLOPD in its VIII title.
Professor Game has additional security measures in place to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the data within its organization, and regularly supervises, controls and evaluates its processes to ensure the privacy of the information.
4.4. Exercise of the ARCO rights: Acceso (access), Rectificación (amendment), Cancelación (cancellation) and Oposición (objection)
Those individuals who have provided their data through the web of Professor Game, can address the owner to exercise (free of charge) their rights of access, amendment, cancellation and objection about the information stored in its files.
The individual wishing to exercise such rights must send written communication addressed to Professor Game with the reference “Data Privacy / professorgame.com” and specifying the information, proving its identity and the reasons for the request to the following address:Professor Game C/ General Zabala 12, El Complot Coworking. 28002 Madrid, Spain
The ARCO rights can also be exercised through the email: professor[@]professorgame.com
A cookie is a file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) of those who access our website, to store and retrieve information about the navigation made from such a device.
Professor Game uses several types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) with the sole purpose of improving the navigation of the USER in the website, for analysis and compilation of statistics of the website, and to share contents on social media, without any advertising or similar purposes.
Professor Game uses in this website the following types of cookies:
Technical cookies: Those that allow the USER to navigate the website and the usage of the different options or services inside it, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and data communication, session ID, access to restricted areas of the website, remembering the elements of a shopping cart, completing an order, requesting the the subscription or participation to an event, usage of security elements in navigation, storing contents and the broadcasting of videos or audios or to share contents through social media.
Google Analytics cookies: These are third party (Google Inc.) analysis cookies that allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the USERS on the websites that are related to it. The collected information through this type of cookies is used for the measurement of the activity of websites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in line with the analysis of the usage data of the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics stores the cookies in servers in the United States and commits to not share this information with third parties, except when it is required for the performance of its systems or when required by the law. Google claims to not store the IP address of the USER.
More information on Google Analytics in the following links:
If you want information on the usage of cookies by Google you can find out more here:
Social cookies (Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc): Cookies of third parties, that is, of external and third party social media, whose timing and purpose depend on each social media.
The USER can, at any time, choose which cookies it wants to function in this website by:
– Browser configuration, for example:
Safari, at: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– There exist third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect the cookies of each website that they visit and helps manage their deactivation.
This website, or any of its representatives, will not be held accountable of the content or the truthfulness of the policies of the mentioned third parties.
The browsers are the tools responsible of the storage of cookies, and it is through those browsers that USERS can make use of their rights to delete or deactivate them. This website or its legal representatives can’t guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
Under certain circumstances it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser can remember the user’s decision to not accept cookies.
The website Professor Game is not addressed to minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for the non-observance of this requierement.
4.9. Responsible of the file, and responsible of its treatment.
The responsible of the data file is Roberto Alvarez Bucholska.
As responsible of the processing, other than the cited responsible of the file:
These responsibles of data processing commit to fully comply with the applicable regulation for data protection when celebrating the contract.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Professor Game, by itself or legally represented, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property of its website, as well as of the elements it contains (including but not limited to images, sounds, audio, video, software, texts, brands, logos, color combinations, structure, design, materials used, computer software required to function, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved.
Any unauthorized use will be considered a severe violation of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication are strictly prohibited, of the entire website or any of its fragments, for commercial purposes, in any media, without a direct authorization of Professor Game.
The USER commits itself to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of Professor Game. The USER is allowed to view and even print, copy and store elements of the website, as long as it is for individual and private use. The USER must abstain from avoiding, altering, manipulating or deleting any protection or security device or system installed in the website of Professor Game.
6. EXCLUDED WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Professor Game will not be held accountable, under any circumstance, of the damages, whatever their nature, included but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the website – which will have regular stops for technical reasons – , transmission of viruses or other malware through content, all of which might happen even after taking reasonable technical precautions to avoid them.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Professor Game reserves its right to make the modifications it deems necessary to its website without any announcement, which could include deleting or adding contents and services provided, as well as the form in which they are presented or their location within the site.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. Entities or individuals who wish to link to Professor Game from other websites or portals, do so subject to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of contents or services of Professor Game is forbidden except under written authorization by the owner.
– Deep links, IMG or image links, or frames of Professor Game are forbidden except under written authorization by the owner.
– It is forbidden to state false, inexact or incorrect information about Professor Game or its services or contents. Except for the signs present in links, the websites where these are placed must not contain any brand, commercial names, denominations, logos, slogans or other hallmarks that belong to Professor Game except under written authorization by the owner.
– The placement of a link does not imply any relation between Professor Game and the owner of the website or portals where these are placed, nor the acknowledgement and acceptance of Professor Game of the contents or services offered in such website or portal.
– Professor Game shall not be held accountable for the contents or services offered in the website or portal that places the link, or the information or manifestations included in them.
8.2. The website Professor Game can offer its USERS connections and links to websites that are managed and controlled by third parties. They have the sole purpose of facilitating the USERS the search of information, contents and services in the Internet, which must not be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Professor Game does not market, direct, control, or make its own the informations, contents, services and manifestations that are present in such websites.
Professor Game assumes no responsibility, not even subsidiary or indirect, for the damages that could derive from the access, maintenance or use, or for the legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products or services available or offered in websites that aren’t managed by Professor Game and are accessible through www.professorgame.com
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Professor Game reserves its right to deny or remove access to the website and/or its services without forewarning, to users who breach these Terms & Conditions.
10. OTHERS: Professor Game may prosecute for the breach of these Terms & Conditions, as well as for any misuse of its website and may exercise the corresponding civil and criminal actions it is entitled to.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Professor Game can modify at any given time these conditions, and they will be published upon their application. The validity of the mentioned conditions will remain until they are modified and correctly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Professor Game and the USER shall be governed by Spanish law, and any controversy shall be resolved in the courts of the city of Madrid, unless otherwise determined by the law.