Listen to this episode on your phone!
Mike Montague is a game show host, public speaker, podcaster, and writer. He has been a radio DJ, karaoke host, virtual game show host, MC, and DJ for live events including opening for Billy Idol, Frankie Valli, and MC-ed at Toby Keith’s Bar & Grill.
He is also the founder of Playful Humans, a community designed to help the burned-out and board get re-energized and engaged with life. His mission is to help adults rediscover the power of play and avoid a midlife crisis. Find out more at www.playfulhumans.
Guest Links and Info
- @PlayfulHumans on the socials
- Playful Humans and How To Succeed on your favorite podcasting app
Links to episode mentions:
- Proposed guests:
- Karl Kapp
- Jane McGonigal
- Creators of popular game shows (Like Merv Griffin)
- Recommended books:
- The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha
- The Happiness Equation by Neil Pasricha
- Favorite game: Taskmaster
There are many ways to get in touch with Professor Game:
Looking forward to reading or hearing from you,
Full episode transcription
(Pending – technical problems with the provider, will be up soon)
End of transcription