Listen to this episode on your phone!
On this special episode, we are providing an overview of the first steps in our gamification course! So enjoy and perhaps we will have the whole series!
You can listen to the episode, or watch the video below!
Links to episode mentions:
- Gamification Definitions:
- Sebastian Deterding: “The use of game design elements in non-game contexts.”
- Yu-kai Chou: “Gamification is the craft of deriving all the fun and addicting elements found in games and applying them to real-world or productive activities.”
- Andrzej Marczewski: “The use of game design, game elements and play for non-entertainment purposes.”
- Rob Alvarez: “The use of game design, game elements and play for purposes beyond entertainment.”
There are many ways to get in touch with Professor Game:
Looking forward to reading or hearing from you,
Full episode transcription
(Pending – technical problems with the provider, will be up when possible)
End of transcription